1 batch of Alfredo Sauce, prepared (recipe here)
2- 13.8 oz cans of refrigerated pizza crust
1 10 oz package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 cups precooked chicken, shredded or cubed
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Warm the Alfredo Sauce in a sauce pan or microwave.
- Press the pizza crust dough onto the prepared baking sheets (one can for each baking sheet)
- Divide the Alfredo sauce in half and spread over the 2 pizzas equally.
- Divide the spinach and place over sauce in equal portions on each pizza.
- Add 1 cup of chicken to each pizza and top with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella on each pizza.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until the edges begin to turn brown.
Cook Once / Serve Twice:
If you just need one pizza tonigh (not serving a crowd!), use just one pizza crust. Divide all of the other ingredients in half. Use one half to make a pizza. Use the other half to make a sauce for Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Pasta another night. Just combine the remaining sauce, chicken and spinach and refrigerate. Keep the extra cheese refrigerated separately. When ready to serve the pasta, heat the sauce on the stove top or microwave, toss it with prepared pasta and top with the shredded mozzarella.
Get the Kids Cooking!
Let the kids make pizzas. Use precooked pizza crusts, or let them roll out refrigerated dough and make the family pizza with you.
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|