*This recipe uses seasoning blends found in the eCookbook, Mix it / Store it / Make it ~ Entrees and Seasonings. Click here to purchase and make the seasonings for your pantry!
10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained
4 oz cream cheese
2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning Blend
8 oz can refrigerated croissants
2 cups prepared Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken, diced (recipe here)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a blender, cream the spinach, cream cheese and seasoning to make a paste.
- Roll out the crescent rolls on the prepared baking sheet and press together the seems to form a solid crust in the shape of a rectangle.
- Spread all of the spinach mixture down the middle of the dough, lengthwise. Top spinach mixture with the chicken.
- Bring the long sides of the dough together, meeting in the middle over the chicken and spinach filling. Pinch together the ends to form a seal.
- Bake 8-12 minutes, until croissant is browned. Let cool slightly and slice into two inch sections.
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|