1 pound cooked ground beef, drained
4 cups Quick and Easy Spaghetti sauce, prepared (recipe here)
8 oz package angel hair pasta, prepared according to package directions
16 oz carton cottage cheese
8 oz container of sour cream
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a sauce pot, combine the cooked ground beef and prepared sauce, Bring to a simmer and heat for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the prepared and drained pasta in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese and sour cream. Spoon it over the pasta. Top this with the meat sauce that was simmered in step 2. Finally, top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|