*This recipe uses seasoning blends found in the eCookbook, Mix it / Store it / Make it ~ Entrees and Seasonings. Click here to purchase and make the seasonings for your pantry!
6 salmon fillets
6 tablespoons Italian Meatloaf Blend
1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine the meatloaf blend and seasoning blend.
- Spray salmon fillets lightly with a nonstick cooking spray and drop into seasoned crumbs, coating all sides of the fillets.
- Lay coated fillets in the prepared baking dish and lightly spray salmon again.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve with fresh squeezed lemon.
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|