*This recipe uses seasoning blends found in the eCookbook, Mix it / Store it / Make it ~ Entrees and Seasonings. Click here to purchase and make the seasonings for your pantry!
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to thin out a little
1 cup chicken broth
4 tablespoons Basic White Sauce Blend
1 tablespoon Southwestern Style Seasoning Blend
1/4 cup chopped onion
10 oz fresh spinach, washed.
- Prepare a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place over medium heat.
- When skillet is warm, add the chicken breasts and sear on each side (about 3-5 minutes on each side) Reduce heat to medium low.
- Stir in broth, sauce blend, seasoning blend, and onions. Simmer until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Remove the chicken from the skillet, set aside and keep warm.
- Turn up the heat to medium, add the spinach to the broth mixture and cook until spinach is wilted and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve the spinach over the chicken breasts.
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|