*This recipe uses a seasoning blend (My Favorite Roast Seasoning Blend) found in the eCookbook, Mix it / Store it / Make it ~ Entrees and Seasonings. Click here to purchase and make the seasoning for your pantry!
1 pound ground beef OR turkey
3 tablespoons My Favorite Roast Seasoning Blend
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
8 oz package of frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a skillet cook the meat and seasoning until browned. Drain to remove excess liquid.
- Stir in 3/4 cups of the cheddar cheese, mushroom soup. Fill the empty soup and half way with water and add to this mixture. Stir to blend.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan and top with frozen tater tots.
- Bake 15-25 minutes, until the tots are crisp. Top with remaining cheese, return to the oven and bake a while longer until the cheese is melted.
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|