These baked Wonton Cups are the perfect 'one bite' serving size for appetizers. You can bake and then add a cold filling OR fill with a recipe that can be baked along with the cup.
It's this easy....
1. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray and open a package of won ton wraps.
If you have any kind of length to your fingernails, you may want to use a tool to press the wrappers and avoid slitting them as you press them down. My tool of choice was a little melon baller/scoop.
3. If you are baking shells to fill later, they are ready to bake now. Just pop into a 350 degree oven and bake for 12 minutes. If you are going to fill them with a center that can be baked, stuff first and then bake at as directed above.
Warm Filling Ideas:
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip: prepare your favorite recipe, but instead of putting it into a baking dish, scoop portions into each cup and bake.
- Nacho Bites: a dollop of refried beans in the bottom, topped with some shredded cheddar cheese
- Brie and Apple: chunks of brie and apple stuffed into cups and then baked.
Cold Filling Ideas:
What will you fill yours with? Would love to hear your ideas!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|