*This recipe uses a seasoning blend found in the eCookbook, Mix it / Store it / Make it ~ Entrees and Seasonings. Click here to purchase and make the seasoning for your pantry!
The instructions here are for one fillet, but this can make as many as desired.
Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning Blend
Fish Fillet (any kind of white fish)
1. Melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When bubbling, add olive oil.
2. Meanwhile, put enough flour in a bowl to cover the fillet(s) of choice. Add Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning Blend to taste, erring on the generous side.
3. Coat both sides of the fillet and place in the hot skillet with melted butter and olive oil.
4. Cook fillet on one side until it begins to turn white half way through the middle. Flip to cook other side.
5. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
6. Serve hot.
Serving suggestion: Top with sautéed spinach and bell peppers that have been seasoned with Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning Blend.
|put enough flour in bowl to coat the number of fillets being served and add seasoning blend to taste (be a little heavy handed on seasoning)|
|thoroughly combine flour with seasoning blend|
|place fish in seasoned flour|
|and coat both sides|
|place in hot skillet over medium heat (it should bubble when you put it in the pan)|
|when fish is turning white half way up center, time to flip|
|flip and keep cooking until it flakes with a fork|
|Remove the fish from the pan, drain juices, add more butter or olive oil and sautee some vegetables, seasoning with more Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning...serve over the prepared fish|
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|