*This recipe uses a seasoning blend found in the eCookbook, Mix it / Store it / Make it ~ Entrees and Seasonings. Click here to purchase and make the seasoning for your pantry!
This recipe was inspired by contributors to Chopped Challenge Week 3. Thanks for the inspiration Joey F.!
2 cups water
1 cup quinoa
1 cup corn
1/2 bell pepper, diced
1/4 white onion, diced
1/4 cup goat cheese
- Bring the water to a boil and add to it the quinoa and seasoning blend.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes until the water is fully absorbed.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet and sautee the corn, bell pepper and onion.
- When the quinoa is ready, stir in the goat cheese until it has completely melted.
- Add the sautéed vegetables and top with chopped fresh cilantro.
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to |
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!