*This recipe uses a seasoning blend found in the eCookbook, Mix it / Store it / Make it ~ Entrees and Seasonings. Click here to purchase and make the seasoning for your pantry!
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
16 oz resh spinach leaves
1 bell pepper (red, yellow or orange)
Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning Blend
1. Melt butter over a medium high heat in a large skillet
2. Thinly slice the bell pepper.
3. Add spinach and sliced bell peppers to the hot skillet and sautee until spinach begins to wilt.
4. Season to taste with the seasoning blend
5. Serve hot as a side dish or topping a piece of prepared fish.
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
|Just click the comment link below to leave us a note!|