Try serving it as a first course at your next dinner party!
1 Baked Potato Soup Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
1 cup half & half, (may substitute milk)
4 cups water
½ pound fresh asparagus or frozen thawed
- In saucepan over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!