With the Vegetable Soup Blend from the Soups eCookbook in my pantry, this 'homemade' soup is as easy as canned soup but tastes just like homemade.
1 Beef and Vegetable Soup Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
6 cups water
1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (eliminate this ingredient if you added dried mixed vegetables to your blend)
2 cups precooked ground beef or 1 14 oz package of smoked sausage, sliced.
1. Place all ingredients in a large soup pot and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes, until the pasta is tender.
3. Serve warm with fresh baked bread
Great served with Beer Bread!
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!