This recipe for Sloppy Joes makes a batch large enough to feed a crowd, so when I make it just for the family, I like to freeze individual portions to have quick and easy snacks for my teenaged boys.
The seasoning blend found my my Soups eCookbook gives these sloppy sandwiches a punch of flavor while still being as easy to make as opening a can.
1 No Alarm Chili Seasoning Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
2 pounds ground beef (or use 4 cups precooked ground beef ~ tip here)
1 8-oz can tomato sauce
8 hamburger buns
- In a large skillet, sauté ground beef and drain. (if using precooked ground beef, jump to step 2 and add it to the ingredients at that time)
- Add the tomato sauce and then fill the tomato can with water and add that, along with the seasoning blend.
- Bring to a hard simmer, reduce heat and simmer on low until it thickens.
- Serve over hamburger buns.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!