Make it ahead of time, refrigerate to marinade and then toss on the grill when it's time to eat!
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
3 large bell peppers, color of your choice, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 large onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
16 skewers (10 inches long)
1 Louisiana Gumbo Blend*
½ cup water
½ cup oil
- Thread chicken, bell pepper, and onion alternately on skewers and place in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- Combine mix, water, and oil in small bowl, stir until well blended. Pour marinade over kabobs. Cover and marinade in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare grill and lightly brush grate with oil. Drain and discard marinade. Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly; turning occasionally to cook evenly.
TIP: If using skewers made from wood or bamboo, soak them in water for 30 minutes before use. This will keep them from catching on fire during grilling.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!