This is a light and flavorful side dish that will partner with chicken, beef or fish. About 20 minutes from kitchen to table, it's easy to pull together while the entree cooks.
6 medium red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
2 cups water
2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
1 Louisiana Gumbo Blend*
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes or until potatoes are slightly tender.
- Stir in corn and gumbo mix; microwave, uncovered, on high for 7 to 10 minutes or just until water has evaporated.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!