This recipe takes a great potato soup and makes it even better! The addition of diced potatoes makes it chunky and the Velveeta Cheese makes it creamy and wonderful.
1 Baked Potato Soup Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
4 cups milk
8 ounces Velveeta ®, cubed
2 boiled potatoes
4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
shredded cheddar, optional
- Pour soup mix and milk into 2-quart pot, heat on medium, stirring often, until bubbly, turn to low and add cheese.
- Cube potatoes and add to hot soup. Cook on medium heat until potatoes are tender, approximately 30 minutes.
- Pour soup into bowls and top with bacon and chives. You may also top with additional small pieces of Velveeta ® or shredded cheddar.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!