This recipe is the result of that effort and now a family favorite. It is full of flavor and the savory is perfectly complemented by the Sweet Cornbread recipe we always serve with it.
1 Home-Style Chicken Noodle Soup Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
6 cups water
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (eliminate this ingredient if you added dried mixed vegetables to your blend)
2 cups precooked and shredded chicken (see tip here)
1. Place all ingredients in a large soup pot and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook about 15 minutes, until the pasta is tender.
3. Serve warm with fresh baked bread
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!