It's easy to make, especially when you use leftover dip from the Hot Enchilada Dip recipe.
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 small onion (white or yellow), diced
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 12-ounce package spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute chicken, onion, and bell peppers in butter over medium heat.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the prepared Hot Enchilada Dip, stir well and toss with cooked and drained spaghetti
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!