The creamy sauce with chicken and rice is sure to please everyone and you can make it ahead with the slow cooker or just in time baked in the oven.
~Fill the Freezer by bagging the ingredients to make it a quick meal any day of the week.
7 tablespoons Tortilla Soup Seasoning Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here) (or 1 single use blend)
1 10.75-ounce can cream of chicken soup
1 10.75-ounce can water
8 oz frozen mixed vegetables
3 cups instant rice, uncooked
Slow Cooker Option:
- Place the chicken into a slow cooker. Combine the cream soup, water, rice, vegetables and seasoning in a bowl and pour it over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours (or high for 4 hours)
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 9x13 dish with nonstick spray.
- Place the chicken into the pan. Combine the cream soup, water, rice, vegetables and seasoning in a bowl and pour it over the chicken. Cover with foil and bake for 30 - 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Dinner's in the Bag
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!