This potato soup turned clam chowder is so easy you don't need to wait for a special occasion to serve it! Open a few cans, add some cream and stir to heat. It's really that easy and full of great flavor.
1 Baked Potato Soup Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
2 6.5 ounce cans chopped clams; drain and reserve juice
water (add to reserved clam juice to make 4 cups liquid)
1 cup half-&-half, (may substitute milk)
2 medium size potatoes, baked and chopped
- In saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soup mix with water, clam juice, half-&-half, and potatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add clams, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Option: For a milder clam flavor, use only 1 can of clams.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!