2 tablespoons oil
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons Chicken Enchilada Soup Seasoning Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 4 ounce can of green chilies
4 cups rice, prepared
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, sauté chicken breasts until juices run clear and no longer pink in center.
- Add the seasoning, diced tomatoes , green chilies, and red wine vinegar.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 minutes.
Serve over warm rice.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!