3-1/2 tablespoons Chicken Enchilada Soup Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
22 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 cup milk
Slow Cooker Option:
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for a couple of hours, until melted.
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips.
Stove Top Option:
- In a large sauce pan combine seasoning, diced tomatoes with green chilies, cheese, and milk.
- Heat slowly over medium heat and stir often to prevent burning. Avoid turning up the heat to cook faster as the dip's texture may change.
- Serve with chips or tortillas.
Make a double batch and plan to serve one of the meal trail ideas below another day this week.
MEAL TRAIL IDEAS:
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!