3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
3 small tomatoes, diced
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup diced green bell pepper
1 teaspoon canola oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ tablespoon Tortilla Soup Blend*
2 tablespoons Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
8 large flour tortillas
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté chicken, onion and bell pepper in oil until chicken is done and juice runs clear.
- Add tomatoes, continuing to cook only until they are softened but not mushy; remove from heat. Spoon chicken mixture into flour tortillas and top with lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!