Orange and Cranberries are a perfect pair for this fresh breakfast bread. Try making it as muffins and freeze them for individual use as desired, one day at a time.
1 Basic Beer Bread Mix*
1¾ cup Sunny Delight®
1 cup dried cranberries
2 teaspoons fresh orange zest
½ cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread mix, Sunny Delight®, Craisins®, orange zest, and optional walnuts.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan and place the pan on a baking sheet to catch any spill over. Bake until golden brown; about 45 minutes.
Fill prepared muffins tins half way and bake 15to 17 minutes. (Yields 18 – 20 muffins.)
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!