I am asked for this recipe almost daily…definitely weekly! It almost has a cult following! Three simple ingredients make up the blend, but the flavor packs a punch. I think the biggest appeal is that the muffins are small, so surely the calories don’t count! It’s a sweet treat that keeps you coming back for more…ok, one more…and then just this one more….. (find the blend for this recipe in the Breads eCookbook)
1 stick butter, melted (butter only, no substitutes)
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray mini muffin tins with flour based cooking spray. (Must be a flour based spray or muffins will stick.)
- In a mixing bowl, stir all ingredients until well blended. Fill tins half full and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and immediately remove from pan onto a cooling rack or counter top.
OPTIONAL BAR VERSION
Instead of mini muffin tins, prepare an 8x8 square baking pan with flour based cooking spray and fill with batter. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool and then cut into squares and serve.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!