While the bread bakes, whip up the ginger butter and get ready to enjoy a delightful combination of flavors.
Definitely the perfect recipe to bring to a family gathering!
1 Basic Beer Bread Mix*
1 ¼ cups milk
1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple
½ stick butter or margarine, melted
1 stick butter or margarine, softened
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mix, milk, and can of pineapple; stir until well blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan and pour butter over top. Place loaf pan on a cookie sheet to catch any spillover.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine softened butter with ginger and sugar; beat until smooth. Serve bread with gingered butter
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!