These wonderful breakfast muffins will be a hit with everyone. Make a double batch so you can freeze some to reheat and serve one at a time as you desire later in the week.
1 Basic Beer Bread Blend*
1¾ cups milk
1 tablespoon Basil with Garlic Seasoning Blend
8 ounces hot pork sausage, browned, drained and crumbled
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin tins with a nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, bread blend, and seasoning blend. Stir in cooked sausage, and cheese.
- Spoon batter muffin tins filling half way, spoon or pour melted butter over top of batter.
- Bake muffins 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!