These aren't your mother's stuffed peppers!
Filled with a creamy cheese sauce with chicken and rice, these stuffed peppers are impressive but easy to prepare. Enjoy!
6 bell peppers, medium size, color of your choice
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, finely chopped
2 tablespoons Chicken Enchilada Soup Seasoning Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
2 cups cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350. In a nonstick skillet sauté chicken with seasoning until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, cut off tops of peppers and scoop out seeds to form shells. Place them in a 9x13 or larger casserole dish. If peppers won’t sit flat, trim a thin portion off the bottom, but be careful not to leave a large hole.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken with prepared Hot Enchilada Dip and cooked rice, stirring until well mixed. Spoon into pepper shells.Top with cheese and bake, covered, for 35-45 minutes or until peppers are soft. Serve warm.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!