In my past company this cornbread mix was a top seller. It makes a lightly sweet and fluffy pan of cornbread that is sure to please everyone at the table.
We’ve been known to eat the leftovers for breakfast the next day, drizzled with a little honey butter!
(find the blend for this recipe in the Breads eCookbook)
½ cup milk
½ stick butter
**NOTE: one single mix is not quite 2 full cups of blend, so fill your 1 cup measure just barely below the fill line and repeat to get 2 scant cups for the recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare an 8 or 9 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to blend (do not over stir)
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of the pan you are using (8” bakes longer, 9” bakes shorter)
NOTE TO PAST CUSTOMERS OF MINE and LARGE BATCH OPTION:
If you purchased this packaged mix from my former company as the Texas Cornbread Mix, that package made a 9x13 sized pan. This is the smaller version of that recipe. If you want the 9x13 pan, double the portion of dry mix blend, milk and butter but still use only 2 eggs.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!