1 ½ pounds ground beef (or use 3 cups of pre-cooked ground beef ~tip here)
2 tablespoons Taco Soup Seasoning Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here
1 15.25-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
1 2.5-ounce can black olives, drained
1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
1 2.5-ounce can chopped green chilies
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground beef with seasoning in a skillet, cook until no longer pink. Drain. (If using precooked ground beef, just add it and the seasoning to the ingredients in step 3)
- Add corn, black olives, tomatoes and chilies, stir to blend and pour into a 2 quart casserole pan. Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with baked tortilla chips or warm tortillas.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!