1 pound ground beef (or 2 cups pre-cooked ground beef ~ tip here)
3 tablespoons Taco Soup Seasoning Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
2 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 15-ounce can chili beans
3/4 cup instant rice, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a casserole dish with nonstick baking spray. Reserve 1-cup of the cheese in refrigerator.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet with the seasoning until no longer pink. Drain. (if using precooked ground beef, skip to next step and add it and the seasoning at that time)
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients with the seasoned ground beef and stir to blend. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes. Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake, uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Place portions of this dish into a flour tortilla and roll up to serve.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!