1 White Chicken Chili Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
2 ½ cups water
1 15.5-oz can Great Northern White Beans, drained
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
½ cup half-and-half
1 cup sour cream
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed (see tip here)
1 8-ounce package shell macaroni, cooked and drained
½ pound hot pepper cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 9x13 dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Pour chili mix, water, beans, onion and green pepper into a 2 ½ quart soup pot and bring to a simmer. Add all other ingredients except cheese and stir.
- Pour chili mixture the prepared baking dish and top with cheese. Bake 10 minutes uncovered until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!