We like to serve it in large mugs along with a thick slice of fresh baked bread and a tossed salad.
1 White Chicken Chili Seasoning Blend (recipe in the soups eCookbook Here)
1 pound cooked chicken breasts, diced or shredded (= approx. 2 cups)
1 15.5-oz can Great Northern White Beans, drained
2 ½ cups water
½ cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup sour cream
1. In a large sauce pot, combine the seasoning blend, cooked chicken, beans and water. Bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and add the heavy cream and sour cream.
4. Stir to blend and serve hot.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!