The recipe includes a tip for making this ahead of time so you are not rushed the morning of a big family dinner. (perfect for holiday meals like Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter)
10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, (optional)
3 tablespoons My Favorite Roast Seasoning Blend*
2 14.5-ounce cans cut green beans, drained
3/4 cup milk
1 10.75-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
1 2.8-ounce can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except fried onions; stir until well blended. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.**
- Cover and bake 35 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle with fried onions. Return to oven, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the topping is golden crisp.
This casserole can be made days ahead of time. After step 2 in the directions, cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. On the day it is served, remove from the refrigerator and let sit a bit to get the chill off of the dish. Then follow direction 3-4 and serve.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!