1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
2 pounds yellow squash, sliced
1/2 cup diced red onion
2 tablespoons Basil and Garlic Seasoning Blend*
1/2 cup sour cream
shredded Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
8 butter flavored crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, sauté squash and onion with seasoning for 5 minutes; stir often. Add sour cream and cheese and stir to blend.
- Spoon mixture into 19x13 baking dish and top with crackers.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until casserole begins to bubble around edges.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!