This one is for Peggy L. who needed a place to keep this family favorite recipe. Love having you at the table Peggy!
1 1/2 tablespoons Lemon Pepper with Garlic Seasoning Blend
(recipe in the Entrees and Seasonings Cookbook found here)
2 tablespoons butter,melted
6 8-ounce boneless pork chops (3 pounds)
1 medium onion, cut in rings
1 medium lemon, sliced
¼ cup brown sugar, not packed
Cooked rice or pasta
- Combine the seasoning with the melted butter and water. Place pork chops into slow cooker and pour marinade over them.
- Top with onion and lemon slices. Sprinkle on brown sugar and drizzle with the ketchup to taste.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours. Remove the lemon slices before serving.
Best serve over cooked rice with the juices from the slow cooker.
Bake in a covered 13x9x2 baking dish at 350 for 1 hour.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!