1 Cobbler Mix (recipe is in Desserts eCookbook LINKEDHERE)
1 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
1 15-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained well
1 stick butter
½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bottom of a 9x13 dish, pour and spread the cherry pie filling and distribute the pineapple over the cherries as evenly as possible.
- Stir the dry ingredients for the cobbler mix and sprinkle over the fruit.
- Cut the butter into pats and distribute over top of dry mixture and then sprinkle on pecans.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Step #2 - the fruit in the baking dish
Step #3 - sprinkle fruit with the dry mix blend
Step #4 - top with pats of butter before baking
Ummm...confession! I had every intention of sharing a picture of the finished product but....well....it was just so very good and we were just so very hungry! Trust me...it looked fabulous and tasted just as good as it looked!
Lemon Berry Scones
Orange, Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookie
Find more recipes for making homemade dessert mixes HERE...look for the Desserts eCookbook.
I have a chair saved at the table just for you! With a quick email subscription, I'll let you know when a new meal has been served! There are 2 ways to subscribe:
- Sign up for daily post notifications ~Subscribe /CLICK HERE to be notified by Email
- Sing up for the monthly newsletter summary of posts AND get additional kitchen tips and special cookbook offers.~ CLICK HERE to subscribe by email and learn about the gift with subscription.
- SPECIAL GIFT WITH NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: receive a printable 1 week meal planner FREE!
CLICK HERE to find places I may be pulling up a chair and linking this post.
These are tables I recommend you visit when you have time!
Like it? Love it? Made it? Made it better?
Just click the comment link below to
say hello, leave us a note or
just encourage me with a smile!